Cleaning and Maintaining Antimicrobial Copper Surfaces
Find Antimicrobial Copper Products
As part of a renovation to the Toyota Sports Center in California, the Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings have installed Black Iron Strength® dumbbells and attachments made with CuVerro® antimicrobial copper surfaces in their strength and training facility.
In February 2014 over 50 water bottle filling stations made from antimicrobial copper can be found throughout the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta.
Curious on how to properly maintain your copper touch surfaces? Let Adam Estelle of CDA tell you how!
After viewing this webinar, participants will understand how to care for and maintain antimicrobial copper products, and how these continuously active surfaces can supplement standard infection control practices. Learning objectives include:
- Discover what antimicrobial copper materials are and how they are used
- Learn about the rigorous efficacy testing, EPA public health registration and registered claims
- Understand that antimicrobial copper surfaces are a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices
- Learn how to clean and care for antimicrobial copper surfaces
- Review a case study from a hospital that has installed antimicrobial copper surfaces